Víctor Manuel Gómez, CEO of Equilis Spain has been heading the management of the company since its establishment in Spain almost 4 years ago, covering the entire Iberian Peninsula, including Portugal. From north to south and from east to west, Equilis Spain covers from commercial to residential developments, from student’s residences to elderly homes, thus manifesting a clear inclination mixed use the development.
An increasingly consolidated multidisciplinary team completes the cadre formed by Equilis Spain, where important aspects such as great professionalism, full dedication, transparency and wide knowledge of the sector can be highlighted. These essential qualities have allowed and favoured the construction and development of the first big project of the company, a modern and fresh urban commercial centre, very close to Barcelona, with ample green and open spaces and a varied commercial offer.
True to the Equilis core philosophy, we firmly believe in the creation of positive stories, stories that last in time, stories that mix each other, stories without barriers, in short, happy stories.
Our stories in Spain. Welfare as a trend concept
Esplugues de Llobregat – Finestrelles Shopping Centre (FSC) – Opened in November 2018
- Inaugurated at the end of 2018, the shopping centre has 103 retail units spread over a GLA of 39,250 sqm
- It has meant the creation of 1150 direct jobs, boosting the local economy
- An architectural space immersed in an oasis of light and greenness
- By May 2019, a student’s residence with 380 beds will complete the creative work
- Considered a sustainability benchmark, opting for the BREEAM (Building Research Establishment Environmental Assessment Method) “Very good” rating, the world’s longest established method of assessing, rating, and certifying the sustainability of buildings
- Energy-efficient certified.
Two months after starting the year, and with all infrastructures fully operational (entry and exit connection with Ronda de Dalt street), more than 1.5 million people have already visited the shopping centre. Within a month, three new operators will be joining the existing commercial offer: New Yorker, Celio and Golden Park.
Since its opening, the FSC has been in constant and continuous movement. That is why we encourage, support and promote different actions and activities in the commercial centre, which take place throughout the year, in collaboration with the different tenants. To make this movement flow. A music concert? … a Happy Story; a fashion show? … a Happy Story; a marathon?… another Happy Story.
Equilis Spain is currently evaluating several projects at different strategic locations in the Peninsula, in order to strengthen its identity and thereby increase its expansion. Shopping centres, retail parks, student’s residences and residential homes will be some of the next developments with an unmistakable Equilis identity, representing an overall investment of approximately 500 million € for the coming years.
Our stories in Europe.
- Equilis Belgium continues to grow and is starting 6 projects this year
- Equilis France, a growing company recruiting staff
- Equilis Poland started the Chelm project, the laying of the foundation stone is scheduled for 22 March 2019
- Equilis Spain inaugurated successfully its first shopping centre, setting its sight on other ambitious projects
- Equilis The Netherlands converts an office building in Eindhoven (166 apartments) and renovates a historic building in Driehuis (80 residential units)
- Equilis Europe continues its expansion in Europe